Roland Garros 2017
22 May 2017 – 11 Jun 2017
We will be covering the French Open in full across our range of editorial solutions that will provide your audience with every story, every upset and every unmissable moment as Djokovic and Muguruza look to retain their titles.
Premium editorial offering:
Provide your audience with solutions that are highly engaging, interactive and dynamic.
- Live blog: live coverage of all the major developments at Roland Garros, featuring social media content, the best images and input from our reporters on the ground
- Daily Slidelists: galleries showcasing the best images from Roland Garros
Core editorial offering:
Our core editorial offering provides everything your audience will need to be informed, engaged and up-to-date throughout the tournament.
- Pre-tournament news coverage including draw details
- Tournament preview; colour preview of tournament
- Pre-tournament features including additional preview content and news angles depending on the news agenda in lead-up to tournament
- Pre-tournament data-editorial features and feature content on men's and women's singles, written around facts and statistics provided by our award-winning data editorial team
- Breaking news (including match reaction): newslines relating to the tournament, including injury updates, news conference coverage, match reaction
- Match reports: reports on every match involving Murray, Djokovic, Nadal, Federer, Kerber, Serena and Muguruza. Additional reports on merit for other newsworthy contests. All matches covered with reports from quarter-finals
- Separate daily reviews of men's and women's singles, with full coverage from R4 onwards
- Additional feature content, centred on major storylines of the fortnight and the respective finals
- Comment piece: reflective comment piece, looking back at the tournament
- Slidelist highlighting the best images from the event
Please note that our video coverage of this event is still TBC, if you require information or would like further detail around anything detailed in this post, please email us at email@example.com or use the contact form below.