Monday 3rd April – Sunday 9th April
Golf’s most prestigious tournament is fast approaching; here we outline how the event will be covered across our wire editorial service.
- Tournament preview – colour preview of the tournament, featuring analysis from one of Omnisport's golf experts
- Additional preview features –including a look back on Tiger Woods' remarkable breakthrough win in 1997
- Opta Fact pack – Opta facts related to the Masters and this year's leading contenders at Augusta
- Breaking newslines
- Augusta hole-by-hole Slidelist - a gallery providing eye-catching images of all 18 holes at golf's most iconic venue
- Newslines – breaking newslines, including pre-and post-round reaction, injury pull-outs, notable developments during rounds, etc.
- Mid-round running copy – reports throughout each day's play, focused on key developments as each round progresses
- Immediate snap as the result is finalised
- End-of-round reports – comprehensive report at the end of each round
- Social round-up – a daily collection of the best social media content relating to the Masters
- Timeline – how the final round unfolded
- Post-tournament comment – reflective analysis piece from one of Omnisport's golf experts
If you would like additional information around our US Masters editorial offering, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.